Fan Fair 2012 was a huge success and we want to thank all the sponsors, vendors, and volunteers who made this event possible. Visit our fan page to view photos from the event: http://www.facebook.com/shanna.r.osborne?ref=tn_tnmn#!/media/set/?set=a.432257513475247.105451.187414157959585&type=1\
Stay tuned as we start to plan next year’s event that is sure to be bigger and better than before.
A Fan Fair Sampling of Owen County’s Finest Food and Vendors
Fan Fair 2012 Details
- Where and Why:
- Owen County Fairgrounds
- To showcase the best of Owen County all in one stop by providing a family friendly fair atmosphere with great food, entertainment, and shopping!
- Daily Schedule:
- Monday, June 25 – Vendor Set Up Begins
- Tuesday, June 26 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm – Vendor Mall Open for Business
- Official KY Speedway Pace Car
- Ms. Golden Triangle Pageant from 4:00 – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 27 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm – Vendor Mall Open for Business
- Official KY Speedway Pace Car
- 5K Twilight Run/Walk (First Christian Church) 6pm to benefit Free Food Bank
- Thursday, June 28 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm – Vendor Mall Open for Business
- Poker Run Tour at the leisure of participant from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Gene Smith 4pm in pavilion
- Ellie Dales 5:00
- Friday, June 29 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm – Vendor Mall Open for Business
- Saturday, June 30 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm – Vendor Mall
- Owen County Community Day
- Mandy Holbert performs live at noon
- Hot Wheels Event 1:00
- Brittany Gilstrap
- John Harrod
- 4:00 Ellie Dales
- Sunday & Monday, July 1-2 – Clean up
- All Week Events:
- Inflatable Fun Factory
- Rosie’s Petting Zoo and Pony Rides
- Pirate Ship Ride
- Quilt Show at the Extension Office
- Face Painting
- Shopping Mall with variety of vendors and Artisan Row
- Antique Tractor Show
- Food Vendors
- Bingo and Corn hole games
- Get Involved:
Vendors – Contact Cindy Wilhoite email@example.com (502) 750-2778
Logistics (vendor/event placement, tent, electricity) – Contact Casey Ellis firstname.lastname@example.org (502) 514-1252
Entertainment – contact Shanna Osborne email@example.com (502) 514-1929
Located off of US Highway 127 North, at the Owen County Fair Grounds there will be a welcome center and mall area set up. We will have vendors showcasing their business, tourist attraction, organization, or talent. Included vendors will be food, crafts, antiques, activities, history of the county, and information on all recreation and tourist attractions Owen County has to offer. This will be a sampling of everything.
We are excited about making this an enjoyable time for race fans and include something for our Owen County residents. We will be having an Owen County Day, Farmers Market, and a variety of entertainment. Each visitor of the Welcome Center will receive a small gift package that will include a brochure detailing restaurants, lodging, shops, and useful information about Owen County.
Monday June 25th Vendor Set Up Begins Tuesday June 26th 11:00am-8:00pm Vendors and Activities Wednesday June 27th 11:00am-8:00pm Vendors and Activities Thursday June 28th 11:00am-8:00pm Vendors and Activities Friday June 29th 11:00am-8:00pm Vendors and Activities Saturday June 30th 11:00am-8:00pm Vendors and Activities & Owen County Day Sunday July 1st will be clean up.
Come join us for good food, talented entertainment, variety of vendors, and tons of fun.